Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Cover - UNVEILED

Hey Everybody-

I will be putting up some new work soon, but in the meantime, I have some exciting news to drop. This picture you see to the left is the official cover of the book to be released. It just came to me and I want to give props to the artist Seville Simpson. I had a crazy vision and this cat knew how to put it into something everybody could understand. Take a look at the detail and see what I mean, for real.

Shout out to Seville and his team, I'm So Mars. If you're plugged in on Facebook and want to check his work out further CLICK HERE, you won't be disappointed. This man put his gift into this one and for that, I'm grateful.

Be on the lookout for some new material and some more important promotional news that's still to come. Peace and be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. i like this.... keep up the good work warren.... even though i don't comment most of the time, i still read your blogs and appreciate the talent that you have... love always,

    your cousin Marcy!!

    ReplyDelete