Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Five-Minute Reflection - THANK YOU!

This is a short post thanking everybody for their birthday wishes. I'm up late, but wanted to show love right back to everybody. I'm dropping a post before i go to take a few days off for myself. On a side note, if you really, REALLY want to get me a gift...read my blog AND spread the words to your friends! The dream is almost reality. Thank you all again and be blessed! Peace!





Five-Minute Reflection

A new year added
Again, I’m back at it
Sound in body and mind
Not relegated to rooms that are padded
So I have to be grateful
And thankful for additional 365
My life’s in full circle
Almost like a three-sixty slide
And so swiftly, I…
See myself ascending to higher heights
A higher life
Showing smoke rising once the fire strikes
Since I’m working to get hotter
That’s what my grind is like
Grateful for every breath giving
Working with every second living
Stretching out my time like elastic watch bands
On my knees, I give thanks
With a bowed head and clasped hands…


-W.A. Gordon (Another day older...LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment