Thursday, January 8, 2009

"I've finally made it..."

Thanks for coming to my blog!!! (Seriously - THANK YOU!!!) You have entered the heart and mind of W.A. Gordon. My profile will give you a snapshot of who I am, but the blog topics will show you the bigger picture. I have a poetry book that is quickly approaching in coming months and this blog is my way of opening the doors ever so slightly to my "flawed" world.

It's my opinion that everybody has something to say about life, but so many are so quick to point out what's wrong. I take a different approach: I know that I am wrong...but I'm willing to guess that there is someone who thinks that I am right.

I know that this is all vague, but I hope that I didn't lose you. LOL. The best part is that despite all of these words (me trying to sound all important - LOL), I bring a lot of fun and creativity to it. I've been writing seriously for almost 10 years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. As it stands now (and believe me, this could change), I am planning to post a new piece probably once every week on Monday night. Don't be surprised if I interject from time to time with some random talk, too, just because. I'm new to the blogging world, so bear with me and let my writing compensate for my learning curve. LOL.
So, if you're still reading this, bookmark me, visit me, email me, comment...just show me some love!!! (I'll need it!) :-D


Thanks for coming along for the ride!
-W.A. Gordon

1 comment: